Uniform & Bookbags
When children enter Reception they are expected to have a bookbag so a reading book can be sent home regularly. They will continue to use the bookbag as they move through the school. You can order a book bag from the same uniform website by visiting https://www.swischoolwear.co.uk. You will find bookbags under ‘accessories’.
School uniform is available to order online by visiting https://www.swischoolwear.co.uk/. For more information, please check the ordering and price guide of our supplier here.
All children must wear:
- Black school shoes or completely black trainers (no stripes etc)
- Grey or black school shorts, skirt, pinafore or trousers or a blue and white school summer dress (black leggings can only be worn under skirts/pinafores and not on their own)
- White button school shirt (no polo shirts)
- All children in Year 3 and above MUST wear a school tie - children in the lower years may choose to wear a tie (and many do!)
- Navy school jumper or cardigan - jumper with school logo is preferred
- Black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms
- White polo shirt or t-shirt
- Trainers (different to school shoes in case the field is muddy during a PE lesson)
- Additional jumper
- Spare socks (in case a child is wearing tights and needs to change into socks for PE)